“Do you like Shopping ?”Men & women always have different views about shopping. According to a survey, most of the men get bored after 26 minutes of shopping, while it took women a full two hours. But let me also let you all know that there are also millions of men & women for whom these characteristics don’t apply. Here is a blog about 5 Summer shopping tips for men to make their Summer more stylised.
According to style experts, the RIGHT WAY to shop for clothes aligns way better with men’s preferences. Don’t you think so?
Summer & Fashion don’t always go hand in hand for men. Whether you want edgy, athletic, rugged, or anything in between, this is the Summer to step it up and make it happen.
Top 5 Summer Shopping Tips For Men:
1. Know your colour of the season:
Have an idea of what your wardrobe should contain. (Will be mentioned in my next blog)
While thinking about the wardrobe, the major factor to consider is your lifestyle, your profession & your environment. It’s basically what all clothing essentials you need to look great everyday?
Make sure your wardrobe is versatile. Most of the men have neutral colours like black, grey, navy blue & tan already in their wardrobe but during summer, soft summer colours are subtle, ethereal, calm, gentle & mysterious so you can go pastel colours like Yellow, mint green, Lilac, Grey, Sky Blue, Peach, Green,etc.
2. Buy a Good Pair of Shorts:
I know this is quite obvious but a good pair of shorts like chino shorts, denim short or athletic short is an essential of your summer wardrobe. While you buy a good pair of shorts few things are very essential like : they end just above knees, they don’t add excess bulk through cargo-like pockets ( for a good silhouette) , neither too tight nor too loose, basically the fit is very important for a perfect look.
3. Be Bold with your Choices:
Summer is the time to be braver with the choice of your attire & act simple as well as bold. Over the last three summers, mens wear has shoved us towards mens fashion being bolder.
Street style is now at par with couture. Rappers and sneakerheads aren’t just the inspiration, they’re the brain trust. And designers are operating at unprecedented levels of energy and innovating with boldness. With designers like Ujwal Dubey, Rajender Pratap Singh, Shantanu & Nikhil , Shivan & Narresh, Kunal Rawal who have established icons to the next generation – lead the charge at the third edition of the country’s premier menswear showcase. Invest in graphic tees, polo tshirts, plain light weight shirts with short sleeves.
Hence, you can try for bold prints, attractive silhouettes & colours.
4. Embrace the ease of Online Shopping:
Online Shopping is like “the easy button” for man friendly shopping. It is like the non-boring way of shopping. For those busy men or the confused ones, Online Shopping is the best way to get your summer essentials home. And the best part is you can quickly get comfortable with the logistics of ordering & returning items. But one disadvantage is that you can’t try before you buy. My advice would be firstly, know your perfect size, read the fabric details and you can happily get your package home.
Best online stores to buy men’s Clothing: Myntra, Jabong, Abof, Ajio, NNNow, Pernia’s Pop Up Shop, Snapdeal & Koovs.
5. Top Summer Essentials:
It is important to fill your wardrobe with summer essential basics like Statement T-shirts, streetwear inspired jackets. In terms of replacing your winter wear to summer wear, here are some shopping tips like replace your wool trousers by light weight, breathable cotton like Chinos & denims. As you progress from winter boots to sneakers & slippers. Sunscreen is very important for men for a hydrating skin.
Summer Wedding Tips:
- Deciding what to wear to a wedding is a task. But not to worry, I have compiled few outfit ideas & summer shopping tips for men to see your wedding style soar this summer.
• Firstly, read the invitation properly as it is a guide to know if there is any specific dress code. Also, read the venue as if it is a beach wedding then a linen shirt, trousers & loafers worn socksless are ideal.
• Colour wise there are some options- Classic black or mid night blue, grey, beige or richer hues like cobalt or petrol blue. Wear pastel colours or light colours like white, peach, mint green & lemon yellow too.
•As for Accessories, black bow tie, cummerbund, small brooch , printed pocket square & a pair of perfectly shinned black shoes look our perfectly.
• A contemporary two-piece or three- piece suit (slim-fitting,minimal break, notch lapel) will make you look classy. Printed suits are also much in trend.
• Choosing the right fabric is very Important. Breathable materials like linen, cotton & blends of two serves well for weddings in hotter climes.
• Indo- western clothing is also much in trend these days because of the high- detailed embroidery ,unique silhouettes & drapes. You can wear draped kurtas, jodhpuri suit, nehru kurtas and waistcoats can make you look smart and dashing.
My favourite Summer Look: White shirt, blue denim & White Leather Sneakers are a winner for this summer.
When it comes to summer fashion, don’t sweat it up. Keep it light weight & functional.It’s the perfect time to experiment, because many of your peers probably aren’t going to bother trying. Hit June in style.
I hope this “summer shopping tips for men” blog is worth it & helpful for all my viewers.
For more fashion blogs subscribe www.thevoguenaari.com