Wedding Fashion trends change every year or even every season! From colours to silhouettes, wedding trends keep changing. I have seen plenty of celebrity wedding outfits and thanks to every detail documented on Instagram .i.e. from the designer they wore to the jewellery and also footwear. The credits have been given to everyone.
Just as with fashion trends, even wedding trends are evolving year after year. From the outfits to decor and entertainment ideas, the celebrations are becoming more and more about the couple, and more personalized than ever before.
2019 is shaping up to be one of the most exciting wedding seasons. Assemble your wedding wardrobe with the trendiest outfit inspiration. Get ideas for beautiful dresses to wear at weddings for bridesmaids, mother of the bride, sister of the bride outfits and wedding guest dresses. Voguenaari is your guide to dress for weddings and according to functions.
- Anarkali Suits: Anarkali suits have made a comeback in the last twenty years and are one of the most popular types of salwar suits around. T here are a lot of variations in them to make them look stylised & trendy.
SHOP THESE LOOKS: Anarkali With Embroidered Cape , Embroidered Anarkali With Dupatta & Churidaar, Zardozi work anarkali kurta with dupatta , Spanish-inspired fringe jacket with pleated anarkali , Embroidered Anarkali Set , Pitambari yellow silk foil printed kalidar anarkali set
2. Crop top and dhoti set with Dupatta or Cape: This is the most trendiest look at the season. You can style the crop on your saris also. Cape’s are a new way to style your dupatta.
SHOP THESE LOOKS: Navy blue crop top and dhoti set with ivory over layer , PUNIT BALANA Grey Cape with Dhoti Pants Set , Arpita Mehta’s Dhoti Set . You can also Rent outfits- Masaba’s Black Bralette Blouse With Cape & Dhoti .
3. Drape Outfits: Draping continues to be a recurring fashion trend with designers continuously creating beautiful draped garments that can be worn in weddings. Mostly soft fabrics such as satin, silk, chiffon, georgette and lycra are best suited for draping.
4. Sharara Dress : If you’re really looking to steal the show, go for a sharara dress. Even though it’s a trend of the early 80’s, sharara dresses never lost its charm and in fact they are now making a comeback into mainstream fashion options. Sharara suits have a tinge of Mughal aesthetics that redefine modern royalty. There are various styles of a sharara dress that you can carry at different junctures.
5. Lehenga Set: The most eloquent Indian attire preferred by brides across the world, Lehenga Choli is the exemplary dress that can transform your entire appearance and give you that regal Indian look. Exquisitely crafted with delicate embroideries and dainty embellishments, the Indian Lehenga is the garment that can bring your bridal dreams to life.
SHOP THE BEST LEHENGA LOOKS: Lehenga with jacket, Off shoulder crop top & lehenga, Lehenga w/Ruffle dupatta , Printed kurta lehenga set , Banarasi Lehenga Set , layered lehenga , Anita Dongre Lehenga, Indo-western Lehenga Set.
6. Sarees : The sari or saree has seen a renewed interest in Indian fashion in recent years. Many of my favourite designers like Anamika Khanna, Tarun Tahiliani have experimented with draped sarees and dhoti sarees. There has been an amazing interest in labels like Raw Mango and Anavila that are entirely focused on the sari and are reinventing the handloom sari in beautiful new ways. Here, we have ways in which you can style your saris with belts, great drapes and smart, unusual blouses.
SHOP THE BEST PICK ONES: Ruffle Saree With Mini Corset Blouse, Pre-Draped Saree with Belt, Bandhani Print Saree with Blouse , Peplum Saree , Indo-western Saree, Red Metallic Resin Pant Saree , Black Embroidered Saree with Ruched Top and Belt, Gharara Pant Saree Set With Belt .
Secret Tip: You can repeat your outfits by styling them in a mix-and-match way. Try to accessorize your outfits in order make yourself look stylized and different in all your wedding events.
Which look did you like the most? Tell us in the comments section below.Take tips and start planning your wedding looks with The Voguenaari !
The VogueNaari is a Fashion label which focuses on customising outfits for your special day.
You can now contact us – 8019161198 so that we can assist you to style you wedding look.